Araikaji is a role-play character portrayed by Lil' Trunks.
Araikaji was born during the middle of the fourth great ninja war, his mother was killed from birth and his father was out fighting against the evil force of Madara Uchiha along with all the other ninjas. He was soon found by the Jōnin, Kakashi Hatake. Kakashi quickly demanded that the child be taken to his home in the leaf and Kakashi went to inform the child's father, however, it was already too late the father had been killed in action and when Kakashi looked back so had the ninja that was taking the child back to the leaf. Kakashi only knew one ninja fast enough and strong enough to get the child back to the leaf, that ninja was Naruto Uzumaki. One of the shadow clones of Naruto took the child back to the leaf and returned to battle.
Growing up he was raised by Kakashi and trained in the ninja way, he read books by Jiraiya his favorite being The Tale of the Utterly Gutsy Shinobi where he vowed the rules of this book to be his ninja way. He trained hard in ninjutsu, taijutsu, and genjutsu. He had slowly gone blind as his sharingan developed in both eyes. He completed all ninja training with his sensei being his adoptive father Kakashi Hatake.
When he turned 13 he left for 3 years to train with Naruto Uzumaki. When he came back from his 3 years of training he was amazingly skilled in almost every type of jutsu and became the third youngest Jōnin in leaf village history and a member of ANBU Black Ops at the same time becoming the youngest ANBU Black Ops in history.
Mostly laid back and calm, but if someone is messing with his friends he will be quickly angered.
He wears his adoptive father's mask, a dyed red leaf ninja headband, a very fluffy coat, and your average ninja gear.
- Mangekyō Sharingan - The Mangekyō Sharingan grants the user access to other powerful techniques. The Mangekyō Sharingan is distinguished from a normal Sharingan by its appearance, which changes the form of the tomoe seal. Unlike the Sharingan, the appearance of the Mangekyō Sharingan differs from user to user with all known wielders of the dōjutsu having eyes that resemble variations of pinwheels.
- Master of Weaponry - Araikaji can use various weapons such as various kunai, shuriken, and a specific sword known as Kurokaen. He charges fire release chakra into this sword causing it to control fire and the blade to become fire. The blade can also absorb fire based attacks.
- Fire Release Jutsus - Fire Release is one of the basic elemental nature transformations. It is performed by moulding superheated chakra inside the stomach before releasing it via the lungs and mouth. There are also variants to this in the form of some mediums such as the use of gun powder, explosive tags and chakra flow into a weapon.
- Lightning Cutter - The Lightning Cutter is an enhanced and concentrated form of the Chidori with the same effects and drawbacks. According to Might Guy, it gained its name after Kakashi split a bolt of lightning with it, because the Chidori is already powerful on its own, the Lightning Cutter requires better chakra control, which is exemplified in its appearance. The Chidori appears as simply a mass of white electrical chakra in the user's hand, while the Lightning Cutter is more focused and blue in the anime. Araikaji can only use this attack 6 times a day.
- Taijutsu - Taijutsu is a basic form of techniques and refers to any techniques involving the martial arts or the optimisation of natural human abilities. Taijutsu is executed by directly accessing the user's physical and mental energies, relying on the stamina and strength gained through training. It typically does not require chakra, though chakra may be used to enhance its techniques. Taijutsu generally requires no hand seals to perform, occasionally making use of certain stances or poses, and are far quicker to use than ninjutsu or genjutsu. Taijutsu is simply put: hand-to-hand combat.
- Ninjutsu - Ninjutsu is a term referring to almost any technique which allows the user to do something that they otherwise would be incapable of doing, including the usage of weapons. Unlike genjutsu, which makes the opponent see illusions, the effects of ninjutsu are real. They vary greatly in purpose, with the simpler ninjutsu serving such tasks as transforming the user or allowing them to evade attacks. These techniques are often second-nature for experienced shinobi, who can use them at will. More complex ninjutsu manipulate one's surroundings or utilise the elements, respectively serving such tasks as healing others or manipulating nature transformations.
- Genjutsu - Genjutsu are techniques that are employed in the same fashion as ninjutsu, requiring chakra and hand seals. However, the primary difference between the two is that the effects of genjutsu are illusory; instead of attacking the victim's body, like taijutsu or ninjutsu, genjutsu techniques manipulate the flow of chakra in the victim's brain, thus causing a disruption in their senses. According to the Second Mizukage, genjutsu fittingly falls under the broad category of Yin Release.
- Wind Release - Wind Release is one of the five basic elemental nature transformations. It is performed by making chakra as sharp and thin as possible. Wind Release is mainly short to mid-ranged offensive techniques that combine brute force and keen precision to deal cutting and slashing damage. A rarity among the five chakra natures, wind techniques are usually performed by generating air circulation and can be enhanced through this method as well. Wind-natured chakra can also be channeled into blades to increase their cutting power and overall range.
- Medical Ninjutsu - Medical Ninjutsu is a branch of ninjutsu associated with healing, as well as the manipulation of their own, or another's body, practiced by shinobi categorized as "medical-nin". The use of medical ninjutsu requires very advanced chakra control, as well as extensive knowledge on such things as herbs, medicines, the human body and even poisons.
- Flying Thunder God Technique - The Flying Thunder God Technique is a technique which allows the user to transport themselves to a given location in the blink of an eye.
- Various Kunai Tags
Naien Awakening - Araikaji uses his chakra to awaken his true potential causing him to become a living flame.